Wednesday 4 February 2015

Winter Wonderful in Mango Mohair

When I saw Kim K in that grey Céline coat I fell in love with it and I foolishly, knowing it would be well out of my price range, hunted it down in Selfridges. Although the sales assistant told me it was half price, it was still unfortunately around £2,000. I didn't want to part with my beautiful coat after I tried it on, (photos below), but I luckily found an amazing high street copy from Mango which I managed to bag for less than half price in the sale, around £90 from Asos! The coat arrived and I was not disappointed; it is so perfect, oversized like the Céline one and the mohair wool blend almost matches up to the Céline cashmere... Not quite there but I can pretend. The mohair feels so gorgeous and it is super warm. The colour goes with almost anything and can be dressed up or down, I wear it to uni almost every day but I also wore it for New Year with a CB dress and heels, the coat complimented my outfit perfectly! I love anything versatile and this coat was really worth every penny. Have a look at it here girls to get your hands on one! I see that they also have an amazing new grey coat which is a very similar style in their new in section if you can't manage to find your size in the sale. 

Hope you like the post!

Megan

xxx





Coat by Céline



Coat by Mango


No comments:

Post a Comment