Wednesday 10 December 2014

Holland and Barrett - Hair, skin and nails tablets

I have always been slightly skeptical as to whether hair, skin and nails supplements actually worked but having tried the Holland and Barrett ones because they were on offer, I am officially a convert! I was desperate to try some Kardashian endorsed Hairfinity tablets but thought they were a bit pricey, so when I saw the H&B "Hair, Skin and Nails" tablets on sale (120 tablets for only £6) I thought I would give them a try. After only a week of using the tablets, I noticed such a big difference in my hair and nails. My hair looked thicker and shinier, with people actually commenting that my hair looked healthier. I have had a terrible habit of biting my nails from being small but they were considerably stronger and longer after only a WEEK of using these tablets. I am so surprised that they have worked so well but now I am obsessed; I take my tablet every morning and feel like they are making such a difference. Although I bought them on offer, they are so cheap compared to supplements like Hairfinity and I cannot stress enough how much I have benefitted from taking them. Please give them a try girls and let me know what you think!
xx


2 comments:

  1. Oooo Megan I might give these a go! I've tried a few different tablets and none of them seem to make a difference! I'll let you know how I get on. Thanks!
    Brooke x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely worth a try!! They have really worked for me - may be different for each person but definitely let me know how you get on 💗 thanks! X

      Delete