Thursday 1 January 2015

LVL Lashes

I recently had the LVL lashes treatment done and have to say it worked wonders! The treatment is an enhancement of your natural eyelashes so I loved the fact that there was nothing fake added to my lashes. LVL stands for length, volume and lift and that is exactly what this treatment gave my lashes. The treatment itself took around one hour but it was really comfortable and relaxing so it didn't feel like long. It involves a perming of your own lashes and a tint which makes them appear much thicker and darker. Alex, who did my lashes, came to my house and did the treatment which was much more convenient for me. I have had mine for about 3 weeks now and they still look really good - as I was told they would last 6 weeks this is looking really promising as they haven't changed at all yet. As you can see from the before and after photos the transformation is really amazing and I am so happy to say that these are my own lashes without mascara in the after picture. I add mascara to my LVL lashes to create a fuller look but they also look really nice without. Please contact Alex for more information on Twitter or Facebook, or for more information on the treatment the official page is http://www.nouveaubeautygroup.com/lashes/lvl/



No comments:

Post a Comment